Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got this from neighbors probably 40 years ago. A few tweaks and voila (don't know the Spanish word). Add/omit anything you like.
- 1 (10 ounce) candiced Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 4 -5 green onions, sliced thinly
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 cup cilantro (optional) or 1⁄2 cup parsley (optional)
- 2 whole green chilies, chopped (optional)
- Combine all ingredients in blender, Blend until just combined. Leave a little bit chunky.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Made for 2013 Zaar Cookbook tag game. I did add a little lime juice and a few red onions along with the other ingredients....delicious and definately one I will make again and again. Thank you.