Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
Just another easy version of rocky road squares
- 20 ounces brownie mix
- 1 3⁄4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degreees farenhiet. Grease 13" X 9" baking pan.
- prepare brownie mix according to box directions.
- spread batter evenly in pan and bake for 20 minutes.
- immediately sprinkle mini marshmellows, over hot bronies, followed by walnutsand chocolate chips.
- return to oven forabout 3-5 minutes, or until chocolate chips are melted.
- remove from oven and swirl chocolate marshmellow mix around.
- cool until topping is set, cut into squares and serve.