5 hrs 5 mins
This is a super family meal that is quick, easy, and everyone will rave about it. Using the slow cooker/crock pot gives you time to make the sides and clean up the kitchen before the meal! We usually serve with a veggie and a starch and you can add a can of mushrooms to the gravy as well if desired. Also simply double the recipe if you are serving more people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat a skillet on high and sear the meat on all sides until browned (this is critical, it DOES make a difference, the roast will be dry otherwise).
- 2Put meat and all ingredients (except flour) into slow cooker/crock pot.
- 3Cook on High for 5 hours, then turn to low until ready to serve.
- 4About 30 minutes before serving remove meat and 1 cup liquid from cooker.
- 5Stir flour into the 1 cup of liquid and return it to the slow cooker to thicken the gravy.
- 6Trim excess fat off of roast and return to slow cooker until ready to serve.
Browse Our Top Roast Beef Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Roast Beef Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Roast Ever (5 Ingredients and Delicious!)
Serving Size: 1 (315 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 622.0
- Calories from Fat 389
- Total Fat 43.2 g
- Saturated Fat 16.5 g
- Cholesterol 156.4 mg
- Sodium 1375.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 41.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low sodium beef broth