Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
same familiar treat, but with the easiest measurements and directions ever!!
- 1⁄2 cup butter (I prefer unsalted)
- 1 (12 ounce) box crispy rice cereal
- 1 (16 ounce) bag mini marshmallows
- Put all ingredients into one very large microwave-safe bowl, place in microwave for 1 1/2 minutes on high, mix well.
- Plop onto waxed paper. Form into rectangular shape of any thickness.
- Allow to cool for 20 minutes.
- Use pizza cutter to slice. Store in airtight container.
- (Recipe also works well when using 1/2 the quantity of each ingredient).
Excellent, rich, not dry. Keep 'em sealed in a bag. Better than store-bought.
Terrific! I'm not sure what makes this so much better but it is! Must be the butter. My daughter mad this as part of he homework assignment. I have a feeling I will be required to have the cupboards stocked with marshmallows & rice Krispy cereal after this. Thanks for posting !
I added some sesame seeds to make it "healthy" - worked a treat. Sorry I don't know how much I used - just enough to have a few in each bite. Great recipe. Will try drizzling melted chocolate on top next time too.