3 hrs 15 mins
We threw these together one weekend and they were wonderful! We got the desired flavor, tenderness, and crispiness we wanted. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) can dry rub seasonings, mix (we use Stubb's brand)
- 2 -3 lbs ribs (whatever kind you prefer)
- 1Rub spice mix on ribs generously.
- 2Place in baking pan.
- 3Bake uncovered at 250 degrees for 3 hours.
- 4Remove from oven and place on grill.
- 5Baste with BBQ sauce and grill until the outsides reach desired crispiness.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Ribs Ever!
Serving Size: 1 (62 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 852.7
- Calories from Fat 644
- Total Fat 71.6 g
- Saturated Fat 29.1 g
- Cholesterol 165.5 mg
- Sodium 884.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 37.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry rub seasonings