Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We threw these together one weekend and they were wonderful! We got the desired flavor, tenderness, and crispiness we wanted. Enjoy!
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce (we use Sweet Baby Ray's Honey BBQ brand)
- 1 (8 ounce) can dry rub seasonings, mix (we use Stubb's brand)
- 2 -3 lbs ribs (whatever kind you prefer)
- Rub spice mix on ribs generously.
- Place in baking pan.
- Bake uncovered at 250 degrees for 3 hours.
- Remove from oven and place on grill.
- Baste with BBQ sauce and grill until the outsides reach desired crispiness.