Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tastes great on a hot summer day and only 3 ingredients!
- 16 fluid ounce jar Italian dressing (can be fat free)
- 2-3 large cucumbers
- 1 onion (any color or variety, but vidalia is best)
- wash and cut cucumbers into approximately 1/4" thick slices (removing peel optional).
- remove onion skin, cut in half and slice into thin pieces.
- put the cucumbers and onion into a covered dish and pour in the italian dressing and enjoy (for best results in taste - let sit overnight!:)).