Recipe by murr433
Wanted something warm and fast--and DELICIOUS!!!
Top Review by brokenburner
I wouldn't exactly call this a MUFFIN, but it was good nonetheless. The recipe didn't specify whether to peel the pear, so I didn't. I used half of a medium-large pear. While I am a cinnamon lover, two teaspoons seemed like an awful lot, so I used one and a half. I also used puffed kamut cereal, since I didn't have puffed rice. I baked it for twenty minutes (I used a small custard cup) because I was waiting for the cereal to get crispy, but it never really did! It still tasted good, though. Thanks for posting.
- 1 small pear, sliced
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 g Splenda sugar substitute
- 2 tablespoons puffed rice cereal
- 1⁄2 egg white
- 1 teaspoon caramel syrup (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Slice fruit and microwave 25 secs.-check when tenderish.
- Spray muffin tin
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix egg, fruit, cinnamon, sugar, caramel.
- In seperate cup mix cereal with a drop of water and loosely crush.
- Put egg mixture into muffin tin and top with cereal.
- Here you can add more sugar, cinammon, caramel--whatever you're feeling!
- Bake about 18 mins but check on it depending on yoour own preference( it should be crunchy ontop and gooey and soft in the middle--sooooo good and low cal I'd think too!