1/2 Photos of Easiest-Quickest (Low Cal) Pear (Any Fruit) Muffin for One
Chef #347506's Note:
Wanted something warm and fast--and DELICIOUS!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice fruit and microwave 25 secs.-check when tenderish.
- 2Spray muffin tin
- 3Preheat oven to 350.
- 4Mix egg, fruit, cinnamon, sugar, caramel.
- 5In seperate cup mix cereal with a drop of water and loosely crush.
- 6Put egg mixture into muffin tin and top with cereal.
- 7Here you can add more sugar, cinammon, caramel--whatever you're feeling!
- 8Bake about 18 mins but check on it depending on yoour own preference( it should be crunchy ontop and gooey and soft in the middle--sooooo good and low cal I'd think too!
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest-Quickest (Low Cal) Pear (Any Fruit) Muffin for One
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 111.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 30.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 14.6 g
- Protein 2.6 g