Recipe by jellyko
five ingredients, a crockpot and awesome taste are 3 reasons you must try!!!!! There are quite a few pulled pork recipes but this is the easiest and found none like it. Originally found on allrecipes.com
- 5 lbs pork butt, cut into 3 to 4 pieces (shoulder)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 14 ounces beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup brewed coffee
Directions See How It's Made
- Rub salt and pepper onto pork.
- Place in slow cooker.
- Pour broth and coffee over the meat.
- Turn to low and cover.
- cook 8-10 hours until fork fall apart tender.
- Carefully remove to cutting board and shred with 2 forks.
- Serve with favorite barbeque sauce on rolls.