Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Put it in the crock and forget it.
Make and share this Easiest Pot Roast Ever- Made in Crock Pot recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs beef roast
- 6 potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 stalks celery
- 3 beef bouillon cubes
- 1⁄2 cup water
- Cut up potatoes, onions and celery into fairly large chunks.
- Put all vegetables into the crock pot.
- Put roast on top of vegetables.
- Place 3 bouillon cubes, randomly on top of roast.
- Pour in water.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for 4-5 hours.
Wonderful and easy! I used a can of beef broth instead of the water (I like a little extra joice) and sprinkled some beef bouillon and garlic powder on top of the roast.
Yummy and easy!! I considered adding some garlic, but didn't. Next time-- maybe. Basic recipe that results in great comfort food. Reminds me of when my mom would make a roast when I was growing up.
We liked this roast. I was nervous about the amount of water, so I did add a bit extra and it did make it taste a little more diluted. I'll make it again and follow the 1/2 cup water direction. We like garlic, so I added some garlic powder and some ground white pepper.