Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
this never fails to come out fall apart tender!
- 2 lbs pork roast (any kind)
- 20 ounces sauerkraut
- put pork roast in a pot, add just enough water to cover it.
- bring to a boil, the cover and reduce heat
- simmer low about 2 1/2 hours.
- add sauerkraut and continue simmering 30 more minutes.
- **I serve this with mashed potatoes and green beans**.
Made for Spring PAC 2008. This was good and easy to make. I followed the recipe exactly as written. My family loves pork and sauerkraut. Next time I would cook the sauerkraut with the pork from the start so that the flavor goes through the pork more.