Recipe by Rachel Marie
This pie crust is super easy and always turns out perfect, it can double easily. You need to use a CuisinArt Food Processor. (BIG thanks to my boss's wife for this one!)
- 1 1⁄3 cups flour
- 1⁄2 cup butter (straight from the fridge, cut into slices)
- 1⁄4 cup water (ice cold)
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Put flour and butter slices in food processor container (using the blade tool).
- Pulse butter and flour.
- Add water and salt through the top of the food processor funnel slowly until it starts clumping.
- Remove and kneed slightly with hands.
- Place crust dough on a floured surface and roll out with rolling pin.
- Put into a pie dish and trim the edges.
- (If not using right away place in gallon size bag and put into fridge for up to an hour.).