Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
For years I used my mom's old pie crust recipe, then she got me a cookbook for Christmas that had this pie crust in it. I was sold. It's easy, delicious and bakes perfectly.
- In a medium bowl, mix flour and salt.
- Add oil and water all at once to flour.
- With a fork, stir until mixture holds together.
- Shape dough into a ball and flatten.
- Roll between two pieces of wax paper to a 12" diameter.
- Peel off one piece of wax paper and invert dough, paper side up, into a 9" pie plate.
- Peel off second piece of paper. Ease an fit pastry into plate. Trim and flute edges.
- NOTE: DO NOT pierce pie crust. Fill as desired and bake according to pie recipe.
- Can be doubled for a 2 crust pie.
Easy to make and it was flakey and delicious.
Very easy and turned out great. Thanks!
Nice easy pie crust that I used to make a pie with left over veggies. Worked quite well.