Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very easy and refreshing on a hot day ... This recipe is from the recipegoldmine.com
Make and share this Easiest Peppermint Iced Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 4 peppermint tea bags (I use Celestial Seasonings brand)
- 1⁄4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- lemon slice (optional)
- In a 2 quart heatproof pitcher, pour two cups of boiling water over the tea bags.
- Steep them for 6 minutes and then remove the tea bags.
- Stir the honey and lemon juice into the hot tea and then add 2 cups cold water.
- Chill and serve over ice with or without a lemon slice garnish.
- Chill out and enjoy !
Yummy recipe! I made it without honey, but added 1 splenda packet to my cup and it was great. :)
I enjoyed this after dinner. I drank it hot. Thanks!