Prep 6 mins
Cook 6 mins
My aunts used to make these for the kids at Christmastime. They are cute and easy!!! I've tried 'em all and these are still the best!!!
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add Bisquick and vanilla.
- Roll into ping-pong sized balls and roll in sugar.
- Put on cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Directly after removing from oven, press chocolate kiss in middle.
I used to make these every year and lost the recipe. They really are the best thumbprint cookies ever!