Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My aunts used to make these for the kids at Christmastime. They are cute and easy!!! I've tried 'em all and these are still the best!!!
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cream peanut butter and sweetened condensed milk.
- Add Bisquick and vanilla.
- Roll into ping-pong sized balls and roll in sugar.
- Put on cookie sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
- Directly after removing from oven, press chocolate kiss in middle.
I used to make these every year and lost the recipe. They really are the best thumbprint cookies ever!