Recipe by MissJennifer
I make this every year for Christmas. It's very good, fast, and simple to make. I found it on Allrecipes.com You can use regular or crunchy peanut butter. (I prefer crunchy!)
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 1⁄4 cups brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3⁄4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1⁄2 cups confectioners' sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat.
- Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla.
- Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish.
- Chill until firm and cut into squares.