Source, Southern Living/Jan 07. If you like a sweeter cookie then increase the sugar to 1 cup.
Make and share this Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies (With Variations) recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl stir together peanut butter with sugar, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- Shape into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets, then gently flatten with the tines of the fork.
- Bake 325 for 15 minutes or until golden brown; remove to wire racks to cool.
- FOR VARIATIONS; press 1 cup of either chocolate chips, toffee bits or chopped peanuts on top of the prepared cookie dough, then bake as directed.
- Or another variation for chocolate peanut butter cookies is; divide the peanut butter cookie dough in half; stir in half of the the melted baking squares into each half of the peanut butter cookie dough, then mix until combined, bake as directed.