1/3 Photos of Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies (With Variations)
Source, Southern Living/Jan 07. If you like a sweeter cookie then increase the sugar to 1 cup.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- chocolate-covered toffee bits
- chopped peanuts
- 4 (1 ounce) semi-sweet chocolate baking squares, melted
- 1In a large bowl stir together peanut butter with sugar, egg and vanilla until well combined.
- 2Shape into 1-inch balls and place 1 inch apart on ungreased baking sheets, then gently flatten with the tines of the fork.
- 3Bake 325 for 15 minutes or until golden brown; remove to wire racks to cool.
- 4FOR VARIATIONS; press 1 cup of either chocolate chips, toffee bits or chopped peanuts on top of the prepared cookie dough, then bake as directed.
- 5Or another variation for chocolate peanut butter cookies is; divide the peanut butter cookie dough in half; stir in half of the the melted baking squares into each half of the peanut butter cookie dough, then mix until combined, bake as directed.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Peanut Butter Cookies (With Variations)
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.0
- Calories from Fat 50
- Total Fat 5.6 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 7.0 mg
- Sodium 42.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 7.9 g
- Protein 2.5 g