1/1 Photo of Easiest Peach Cobbler
Just Garlic's Note:
This is the easiest desert I have ever made. I had the idea as a poor college student who rarely shopped anywhere but Walgreens. There are, consequently, only two ingredients. Because there are no raw ingredients, I often under-cook the cake so that it is still a bit gooey. Great as a desert or for brunch.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans peaches
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 9x13 cake pan.
- 2Reserve approximately 1/2 cup of cake mix.
- 3Pour the contents of the peach cans (including juice!) into a large mixing bowl. Add to this the larger portion of the cake mix and stir to combine.
- 4Empty the batter into the greased cake pan and sprinkle the top with the reserved cake mix. Bake.
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Peach Cobbler
Serving Size: 1 (138 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.5
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.1 g
- Cholesterol 1.2 mg
- Sodium 424.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 60.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 37.0 g
- Protein 3.8 g