Recipe by Just Garlic
This is the easiest desert I have ever made. I had the idea as a poor college student who rarely shopped anywhere but Walgreens. There are, consequently, only two ingredients. Because there are no raw ingredients, I often under-cook the cake so that it is still a bit gooey. Great as a desert or for brunch.
Top Review by DuChick
NOTHING is easier than this tasty treat! We absolutely love this warm with a scoop of vanilla frozen yogurt. I used a reduced-sugar cake mix with lite Splenda-sweetened peaches. Most similar recipes on Zaar have a stick of butter sliced across the top, so to get some of that butter flavor, I sprayed the top with butter-flavored Pam. Lots less fat! I baked at 375 in a convection oven for 25 minutes (no time given in recipe). Just super!
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans peaches
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 and grease a 9x13 cake pan.
- Reserve approximately 1/2 cup of cake mix.
- Pour the contents of the peach cans (including juice!) into a large mixing bowl. Add to this the larger portion of the cake mix and stir to combine.
- Empty the batter into the greased cake pan and sprinkle the top with the reserved cake mix. Bake.