Recipe by Elle Woods Can Cook!
Your guests will flip over these meatballs that are so easy, you'll feel positively GUILTY for all the compliments you'll get! Shhh...I won't tell if you won't tell!
- 3 dozen frozen meatballs (I use Trader Joe's party meatballs)
- 236.59 ml teriyaki sauce (try Soy Vay brand Very Very Teriyaki! It's deelish!)
- red pepper flakes, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Drop meatballs and about 1/2 to 1 cup teriyaki sauce in a crock pot.
- Add red pepper flakes to taste (I like them hot so I add quite a bit!).
- Simmer for about 20 to 40 minutes (depending on the size of the meatballs, how hot your crockpot is). You can test one meatball by cutting into it; once it is cooked through, they are done!
- If you don't have a crockpot, you can do this over the stove, too! Just make sure you keep it on low and keep checking to make sure the meatballs don't burn on the bottom!