1/1 Photo of Easiest Party Meatballs
Elle Woods Can Cook!'s Note:
Your guests will flip over these meatballs that are so easy, you'll feel positively GUILTY for all the compliments you'll get! Shhh...I won't tell if you won't tell!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 dozen frozen meatballs (I use Trader Joe's party meatballs)
- 1 cup teriyaki sauce (try Soy Vay brand Very Very Teriyaki! It's deelish!)
- red pepper flakes, to taste
- 1Drop meatballs and about 1/2 to 1 cup teriyaki sauce in a crock pot.
- 2Add red pepper flakes to taste (I like them hot so I add quite a bit!).
- 3Simmer for about 20 to 40 minutes (depending on the size of the meatballs, how hot your crockpot is). You can test one meatball by cutting into it; once it is cooked through, they are done!
- 4If you don't have a crockpot, you can do this over the stove, too! Just make sure you keep it on low and keep checking to make sure the meatballs don't burn on the bottom!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Party Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (15 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 12.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 551.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: