1 hr 5 mins
This is sooo good and easy. I cut the recipe out of a magazine years ago and have no idea which one. This also says "as with most quick breads, this may be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months".
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread the first three ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- 2Separate biscuits; gently separate indivisual biscuits in half.
- 3Place a cream cheese square between two halves, pinching sides to seal; dip in butter and dredge in sugar mixture.
- 4Stand biscuits on edge in a lightly greased 12-cup Bundt pan, spacing evenly.
- 5Drizzle with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- 6Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- 7Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- 8Combine powdered sugar and orange juice; drizzle over warm bread.
- 9Serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Orange Bread
Serving Size: 1 (1184 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 4537.0
- Calories from Fat 2207
- Total Fat 245.3 g
- Saturated Fat 101.5 g
- Cholesterol 337.5 mg
- Sodium 7805.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 556.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.2 g
- Sugars 322.7 g
- Protein 51.3 g