Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is sooo good and easy. I cut the recipe out of a magazine years ago and have no idea which one. This also says "as with most quick breads, this may be frozen in an airtight container for up to 3 months".
- Spread the first three ingredients in a small bowl; set aside.
- Separate biscuits; gently separate indivisual biscuits in half.
- Place a cream cheese square between two halves, pinching sides to seal; dip in butter and dredge in sugar mixture.
- Stand biscuits on edge in a lightly greased 12-cup Bundt pan, spacing evenly.
- Drizzle with remaining butter, and sprinkle with remaining sugar mixture.
- Bake at 350F for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Immediately invert onto a serving plate.
- Combine powdered sugar and orange juice; drizzle over warm bread.
- Serve immediately.