Prep 3 mins
Cook 0 mins
A must with North Indian food during summers ! Discover the goodness of onions in a tasty way !!
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- Mix all the ingredients.
- Let it stand for half and hour.
- Serve with main dish, barbequed food or kebabs.
- Great taste!
I use this all the time now with just about every Indian meal I serve! Tastes fantastic, I always use red onions for this - thank you so much for posting, I had been looking for this for ages!
I don't think it can get any easier than this! I used lime juice which works well. Even my toddler happily tried this.