crazy crafter's Note:
I was tired of plain pancakes and I knew there were recipes out there for Hearty Oatmeal Pancakes, but were more complicated than I wanted to do- I decided to cheat and blend two ready made products and it turned out GREAT! So I decided I should share this with you. Hope you like it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (1 5/8 ounce) package instant banana bread oatmeal
- 1 -2 cup pancake mix (just add___type)
- 1Follow the directions for pancake mixture, but add enough water to help mix in the package of instant oatmeal as well - until it is the right consistency (should look like a thick cake batter)
- 2Next heat your fry pan or griddle until hot enough to spray oil onto surface. Turn down heat to medium and use a spray on oil- lightly coating your surface. Let sit a few seconds and pour on your batter. Cook until light golden brown and flip and repeat. Then top with your favorite topping and ENJOY!
- 3(p.s. Try other flavors of instant oatmeal if you like, this is just the one I used :) ).
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Oatmeal Pancakes You'll Ever Make!
Serving Size: 1 (43 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.4
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 6.8 mg
- Sodium 473.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 4.2 g