Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
No-bake chocolate pie with hershey's chocolate bar with only 4 ingredients
Make and share this Easiest No-Bake Chocolate Pie - 4 Ingredients recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (1 5/8 ounce) hershey's milk chocolate candy bars
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip or 2 (8 ounce) containers Cool Whip
- 1 pre-baked pie crust
- 1 Hershey chocolate kiss
- Pull out a medium/large frying pan.
- Melt both chocolate bars on low heat in frying pan until completely melted, stirring consistently.
- After chocolate melts, take off heat and pour into medium/large mixing bowl.
- Mix chocolate with one tub (8oz) OR 1/2 tub (16oz) tub of cool whip. If you use are using the 16oz tub, mix only half the cool whip in the cholocate and set the other half aside for later.
- Once well mixed, pour the chocolate mixture into the cooked pie crust. Cover with plastic wrap and chill in refridgerator for 8-10 hours, or until solid.
- Once solid, take pie out of the fridge and uncover. Top pie with 2 tablespoons (or desired amount) per slice.
- Shave hershey's kiss with knife or vegetable skinner into chocolate strips and sprinkle on top of cool whip dollop and enjoy.