Recipe by babettesfeast
I'm not a big fan of microwaves, but this recipe is an absolute star to serve with kassler or any cold meats. It uses only four ingredients and takes less than 10 minutes to make.
Directions See How It's Made
- Add mustard powder to sugar and stir till all powder lumps are smoothed out.
- Add eggs and stir till mixed.
- Add vinegar and stir till mixed.
- Cook in microwave at 100% power for 2 minutes.
- Stir and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Stir and let cool.
- Mixture must resemble custard.
- Be careful of vinegar fumes when stirring.