2 hrs 5 mins
NC Jen's Note:
This recipe is so simple you will be amazed that the results could be THAT good!! YUM!! It is a great "fix it and forget it" for parties and entertaining. Socialize while your prize entree prepares itself!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fill bottom portion of broiler pan with just enough water to cover bottom of pan. Place grate/rack portion of pan on top.
- 2Lightly spray top of broiler pan with cooking spray. Place rib rack on pan. Sprinkle meat with brown sugar - lightly!
- 3Cover TIGHTLY with aluminum foil.
- 4Place in 300 degree over for 2 hours.
- 5Remove, uncover, and baste with favorite BBQ sauce. Return to oven for 5 minutes.
- 6Enjoy your fall-off-the-bone-tender meat!
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Mouth-watering Ribs
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 202.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 525.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 48.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 42.1 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
pork rib racks