Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Soft, moist and delicious. Describes it best. Perfect any time of the year in my opinion. Was given this recipe from a friend.
- In mixer combine wet ingredients stir until combined.
- In another bowl mix dry ingredients then combine with wet ingredients.
- Pour in greased cookie sheet spread evenly. 350 degrees for 15 minute.
- Frosting. Mix cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add powder sugar mix until smooth add vanilla.
- (I add applesauce instead of veg. oil for a healthier version. If you dont care veg. oil works great. Same amount. 1 cup applesauce=1 cup veg oil.
A truly wonderful recipe that was much better than I anticipated! I made this exactly as posted, using fresh pumpkin puree. I decided to bake this in a 13x9-inch pan as a cake, rather than a bar, which took 30-35 minutes. The frosting was wonderful and the cake incredibly moist! Surprisingly, the cake with frosting was not too sweet, but just right! I will definitely be making this again. Thanks for sharing!