Prep 5 mins
Cook 25 mins
I don't like mincemeat so i can't honestly say i have tried these, but my family can't stop raving about them, i have made four batches allready
- 1 sheet shortcrust pastry
- 6 -8 tablespoons mincemeat (approx)
- 1 teaspoon sugar (approx)
- leave pasrty for 20 minutes to stop from splitting when using.
- cut with a round cookie cutter the base for your mince pies.
- places in muffin tins and fit to tins.
- dollop mincemeat into bases.
- cut shapes with another cookie cutter to place on top.
- crimp together.
- sprinkle with a litle sugar.
- re-roll the pastry to keep getting more mince pies.
- cook about 25-30 minutes until just starting to brown.