Recipe by Ontariogirl
I make these all the time and everyone loves them. they take no time to prepare and you don't even have to turn them over!
Top Review by BrendaThurston67
These were really good and got nice and crispy, although I kept them in longer than the stated time, and I did turn them a few times for even cooking and to get nice and crispy on all sides of the fries. Loved the fact they are low in fat, and if your going to indulge in potatoes, this is a great way to cut some calories! Thanks for this recipe Ontariogirl!
- 4-6 potatoes, cut into wedges
- cooking spray
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350'F.
- Wash and cut potatoes into wedges.
- Spray baking sheet with cooking spay.
- Arrange potatoes on sheet and spray top of potatoes with cooking spray and put alittle salt and pepper on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. There is in need to turn.