1/1 Photo of Easiest Lemon Pie
This is so very easy to make, and you can substitute other types of fruit for the lemonade concentrate, such as frozen strawberries in syrup. Just be sure to drain the strawberries well if you substitute with them. I have even tried canned crushed pineapple, well drained. And don't leave out the juice of one lemon, it is necessary no matter what type of fruit you are using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 pastry crust, of your choice you can use a baked, graham cracker, etc
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container Cool Whip, you can also use just 8 oz if you prefer
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed (if you cannot find 6 oz. can, use 6 oz out of a larger can)
- 1Stir together the sweetened condensed milk and the juice of one lemon.
- 2Stir in the thawed lemonade concentrate until well mixed.
- 3Fold in the container of cool whip.
- 4Fill your crust of choice, and refrigerate until set.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Lemon Pie
Serving Size: 1 (199 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 612.3
- Calories from Fat 271
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 18.4 g
- Cholesterol 22.4 mg
- Sodium 255.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 65.7 g
- Protein 7.9 g