Recipe by Brisket in Roses
When I was working at this one restaurant and had to do family meal (meal for the staff) I used to do this when I was short on time and had a lot of work to do. I usually made some quick lemon pepper chicken breast (cut in strips) and served it on top of the pasta. I still make it at home just because I love the flavors and it's super easy to throw together when I'm tired.
- 1 lb dry pasta (any one works well, but I prefer bow-tie or linguine)
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 1 lemon, zest of
- 6 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tablespoons parsley, chopped roughly
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to directions until al dente.
- Drain pasta and add the rest of the ingredients until everything is mixed well with the pasta.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- *Note* This also taste very good with a little shaved parmesan on top, not the grated stuff.