Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast and delicious. We eat it frozen and it tastes like ice cream pie!
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1 (12 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- 1⁄2 cup fresh lime juice or 1 cup bottled lime juice
- 1 prepared graham cracker pie crust
- Whip condensed milk until airy.
- Add topping until well blended.
- Add lime juice and mix well.
- Pour into crust.
- Refrigerate until set (sets very quickly).
Very good for a quick pie! I especially liked the lightness that the whipped topping added to the original recipe published for this condensed milk lime pie. It has a very intense lime flavor, and is light and creamy.