1/1 Photo of Easiest Iced Tea With Lemon
I'm all about easy recipes. This is the easiest way to make that fresh restaurant quality iced tea at home - already lemon flavored.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pour the hot water into a pitcher.
- 2Add the tea bags, cover pitcher with lid, and steep for 15 minutes.
- 3Remove tea bags. Add juice of both lemons to tea. Stir.
- 4Add sugar. Stir.
- 5Serve chilled. (You decide how long/how much ice works for you :)).
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Iced Tea With Lemon
Serving Size: 1 (197 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 50.4
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
family-size tea bags