Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Straight from the back of the Ghirardelli Sweet Ground Chocolate Cocoa tin! It's so easy, uses just one small saucepan, and is so delicious warm or room temp on a dessert! I made these to go on Mom's Chocolate Cupcakes Mom's Chocolate Cupcakes
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1⁄2 cup ghiradelli cocoa
- 2 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar, sifted
- 1 dash salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Combine butter, milk, and Cocoa in a small saucepan.
- Stir over very low heat just until butter melts.
- Remove from heat.
- Add powdered sugar, salt and vanilla, beat until smooth.
- Frosts tops and sides of two, 8" layers.