Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 30 mins
This is my mom's recipe for plain old meatloaf--I checked around and didn't see it posted yet (though I will admit to not looking at every recipe)! This is the easiest meatloaf with a great crust--and one that even my DH loves! (And he's not a meatloaf fan!)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Knead the ground beef, eggs, and breadcrumbs together until combined.
- Pack into a loaf shape and sprinkle with the salt and pepper.
- Bake in a roaster for approximately 1 1/2 hours or until the internal temperature is 160 degrees F.
- Let sit 5 minutes before carving.
It had been years since I cooked a meatloaf. When in doubt, check Recipezaar. The word "Easiest" attracted me. The loaf came out delicios and my wife and I and her co-workers enjoyed the leftovers as meatloaf sandwiches. I made it exactely as the recipe called for, and enjoyed one of the best meatloafs I could remember.