Recipe by Sully7
This is so somple!! Use Waterless Hand Sanitizer: Purell, etc. It isn't the most economical so I don't reccomend it for everyday use but in a pinch it is fantastic! I used it on my bathroom mirror and now it doesn't fog! I used it on my MIL's eyeglasses and she was astounded!
- alcohol, gel (hand sanitizer like Purell, etc.)
- paper, towel
Directions See How It's Made
- Put some Waterless hand sanitizer(I used the store brand, much cheaper!)on a paper towel.
- Wipe down mirror or window.
- Wait for the gel to evaporate. You may need to use a 2nd towel to help it evaporate!
- Enjoy the sparkle!
- Use the paper towel to wipe the faucet. It will sparkle, too.