Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make this quick fruit salad with any fruit you choose. I am not really a fruit fan so I often just make it with all apples. Whatever you have on hand works!
- 1 apple
- 1 peach
- 1 pear
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 3 tablespoons lime juice or 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Chop up fruit into bite size pieces. You can substitute any fruit for your favorites.
- Squeeze half a lime per piece of fruit over the salad.
- Add 1 tablespoon per piece of fruit of Greek yogurt to the salad.
- Mix everything together and enjoy! Optional - add walnuts or other favorite nuts.