You can make this quick fruit salad with any fruit you choose. I am not really a fruit fan so I often just make it with all apples. Whatever you have on hand works!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop up fruit into bite size pieces. You can substitute any fruit for your favorites.
- 2Squeeze half a lime per piece of fruit over the salad.
- 3Add 1 tablespoon per piece of fruit of Greek yogurt to the salad.
- 4Mix everything together and enjoy! Optional - add walnuts or other favorite nuts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easiest Fruit Salad Ever (And Healthy!)
Serving Size: 1 (202 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 99.2
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 18.2 g
- Protein 0.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: