Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yum!!! Fluffy easy pie! What more could you want? I usually make this with lemonade concentrate, but you could use ANY concentrate...limeade... orange juice...fruit punch... I want to try Pina Colada next! It's so quick and easy. Just delicious, yet light. My kind of dessert!
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (6 ounce) canof slightly thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip Topping
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Blend sweetened condensed milk, concentrate, Cool Whip and lemon juice until combined. Poor into graham cracker crust and freeze until set. Get a large spoon and dig in (or cut into several pieces and share)!
- Enjoy your frozen fluff!