Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This recipe was in a local 1990 paper & is credited to Esther Shura. It is so easy and you can use raspberry,cherry or pineapple jams. Try it you may like it!,
- 2 cups buttermilk
- 1 1⁄2 cups strawberry jam (you can use low sugar freezer jam)
- Stir the buttermilk into the jam.
- Pour into a freezer tray and freeze.
- Cut into chunks and place into a chilled mixer bowl.
- Whip until fluffy.
- Return to tray and cover & freeze until firm.
- Spoon into sherbet dishes add some fresh strawberries and mint leaves for garnish Serve.