Recipe by Fishwyfe
This is the fastest and tastiest salmon pate, collect your ingredients and slam it all in the blender, pour and let set, DONE !!!
- 125 ml boiling water
- 1 tablespoon gelatin
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon powder
- 2 green onions, roughly chopped
- 1⁄2 red capsicum, seeded & roughly chopped
- 220 g canned red salmon, undrained
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons plain yogurt
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Put the stock powder & gelatine in the processor with the boiling water, blend for 1 minute.
- Add the chopped green onion & capsicum, blend for one minute, scrape down sides as necessary.
- Add undrained salmon, mayo, yoghurt and lemon juice, blend until uniform colour.
- Pour into serving containers.
- Chill until serving time.