Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
There are a number of recipes very similar to this, but the addition of mini chocolate chips or crushed Heath Bars makes this stand out. We love it! DD said, "It's the easiest recipe I ever made."
- 1 1⁄2 cups peanut butter, smooth
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup mini chocolate chips or 1⁄4 cup crushed Heath candy bar
- Mix first four ingredients until smooth.
- Add chips or crushed Heath Bars; stir carefully to evenly distribute.
- Drop by tablespoons onto baking sheets; press slightly with fork to flatten.
- Bake on ungreased baking sheets (I love using parchment paper for easy clean-up) at 350 for 10 minutes.