Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
This recipe comes from a Dr. Oetker package.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1⁄4 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup raspberry jam
- 2 eggs
- 1 (212 g) package lemon pie filling mix
- 1⁄2 cup ground almonds
- 1⁄4 cup sliced almonds
- Combine flour and sugar, then butter until the mixture clumps together.
- Press firmly into 8" square pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees 15-18 minutes or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and spread with jam.
- Beat eggs until light and creamy.
- Beat in pie filling powder and ground almonds.
- Pour over jam layer.
- Sprinkle with sliced almonds.
- Bake 20-25 minutes at 350 or until set and firm to touch.
- Cool and cut.
- For Lemon Coconut squares sub 1 1/2 cups flaked coconut for the ground almonds and sliced almonds.