Recipe by Marie
No separate cooking for the sauce in this awesome dish. Ready for the table in minutes.
Top Review by Pierre Dance
SAVORY ! This is almost a clone of a recipe I've had for quit a few years called BRIE PASTA. The preparation is much the same but the taste is altogether different. It is a pleasure to add this to my 'book'. Thanx!
- 1 lb fettuccine pasta
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- salt and black pepper
- chopped fresh parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil fettucini according to package directions.
- Meantime, cream butter until fluffy, then add egg yolk and cream.
- Beating constantly, add Parmesan cheese.
- Drain noodles and toss in butter mixture immediately to melt.
- Season with salt and pepper and add some chopped parsley for color.
- Serve immediately.