Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Thick, creamy sauce with nice chunks of veggies and tender chicken all wraped up in a wonderful, warm smell when you walk thru the door at the end of a long day - it will make you smile (and it tastes wonderful, too).
- In your large crock pot, put in the ingredients in listed order up through the chicken (on top of the veggies).
- Mix the 2 soups together and add the pepper. Pour over the top of the chicken, put the lid on the crockpot. Set the pot for medium, if you have that setting, if not, low is good.
- Let cook for at least 10 hours (if on low setting) without peaking! I put it together before going to work in the morning.
- Serve with green salad and rolls to complete the meal - enjoy!
- Note: You can use frozen boned thighs instead of the breasts or a combination.