Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Thick, creamy sauce with nice chunks of veggies and tender chicken all wraped up in a wonderful, warm smell when you walk thru the door at the end of a long day - it will make you smile (and it tastes wonderful, too).
- 2 (16 ounce) packagesfrozen stew vegetables
- 1 onion, cut in large chunks
- 2 -3 cups frozen green beans
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 4 -5 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- In your large crock pot, put in the ingredients in listed order up through the chicken (on top of the veggies).
- Mix the 2 soups together and add the pepper. Pour over the top of the chicken, put the lid on the crockpot. Set the pot for medium, if you have that setting, if not, low is good.
- Let cook for at least 10 hours (if on low setting) without peaking! I put it together before going to work in the morning.
- Serve with green salad and rolls to complete the meal - enjoy!
- Note: You can use frozen boned thighs instead of the breasts or a combination.
Just too bland for my family, although very easy to prepare. If I make again, I'll add garlic, sage, rosemary...and some chicken broth. Made for PAC Fall 2012