Recipe by Claudia Dawn
Only 4 ingredients! What could be easier? These are so rich that you don’t want to make regular size pieces. The 10 minutes prep time includes crushing the graham crackers. This recipe is so good & rich and simple, simple, simple!
Top Review by 1lazychef
Easy to make. To solve problem with sticking to pan, i put in parchment paper. Then it was easier to remove, place on flat surface and cut. I've never had blonde brownies before, I was hoping to taste the graham cracker more, but it didn't come through. My daughter loves the fact that you can enjoy the chocolate chips, where in a regular chocolate brownie, it 'all tastes the same'.
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all ingredients well.
- The batter will be very thick and sticky.
- Pop into a well-greased 8 x 8” baking pan and push it around until it is evenly distributed.
- Bake at 350° for 20 minutes or until the edges are browned and just start pulling away from the pan.
- Cool at least an hour but not more than 3 hours before cutting into ¾” squares.
- You need to cut them while the chocolate bits are still softish because if you wait until the chocolate hardens up completely, they become difficult to cut.