Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe is from Men's Health. It's high protein, 0 carbs, and low fat. A side of sweet potatoes goes well with this dish.
- Heat over to 450 degrees F.
- Put drumsticks close together on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, black peppers, paprika, and red pepper if you're using it.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Toss drumsticks to distribute the oil and seasonings evenly.
- Arrange drumsticks 1" apart so they'll brown nicely.
- Bake until drumsticks are browned and cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
I sure wouldn't call 48% fat "LOW FAT"~~~~