Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe is from Men's Health. It's high protein, 0 carbs, and low fat. A side of sweet potatoes goes well with this dish.
- 8 chicken drumsticks (about 2 lbs total, you can substitute thighs for dark meat, or breasts for white meat)
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground red pepper (optional)
- 1 tablespoon olives or 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Heat over to 450 degrees F.
- Put drumsticks close together on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt, black peppers, paprika, and red pepper if you're using it.
- Drizzle with oil.
- Toss drumsticks to distribute the oil and seasonings evenly.
- Arrange drumsticks 1" apart so they'll brown nicely.
- Bake until drumsticks are browned and cooked through, about 25 to 30 minutes.
I sure wouldn't call 48% fat "LOW FAT"~~~~