Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe in my mama's recipe book for all those special vegetarian friends we love to bake for....the best bit about it is you need very basic ingredients!
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Make a little space in the center and pour in oil, lemon juice, warm water & vanilla essence.
- Mix well in one direction until you get a nice smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased, lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.