Recipe by Seeprats
I found this recipe in my mama's recipe book for all those special vegetarian friends we love to bake for....the best bit about it is you need very basic ingredients!
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1 cup water (warm)
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 1 pinch salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Mix the dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Make a little space in the center and pour in oil, lemon juice, warm water & vanilla essence.
- Mix well in one direction until you get a nice smooth batter.
- Pour the batter into a greased, lined baking tray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.