Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
I grew up on this very tasty chicken. I now cook it in large amounts and package it in individual servings to be frozen for later use as work lunches, heating it in the microwave. Truly finger lickin' good.
- Wash chicken pieces, removing excess fat.
- Place underside-up on tray.
- Generously sprinkle curry powder on all pieces.
- Lightly sprinkle salt, pepper and garlic salt on all pieces.
- Place under broiler until skin begins to bubble and turn brown.
- Turn over, sprinkling spices on upper side, replace under broiler until bubbling and brown.
- Lower over temperature to 350 and bake until done, approximately 30 minutes.