Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
- Peel and slice cucumbers into 1/8 inch slices.
- Place in bowl.
- Peel and slice onion into thin wedges.
- Mix sugar and dressing together.
- Pour over cukes and onions.
- Chill one hour before serving in refrigerator.
- Stir before serving.
Very simple and tasty. I cut it in half since there are just the 2 of us and it worked great. Made it exactly as stated. Going into keeper file. Thanks.
So simple! But more importantly...SO YUMMY. Husband and Kids LOVED it. I made a big batch and there was NONE left over. My 3 year old son had 3 servings of it! I threw in a tomato for some color and it just made the whole thing better. Thanks...this is going in the permanent file.
Mark had this last night. He loved it. While he was eating it I found a tomato to add to it. So he had a bowl full. Still has some for today. Thank You..It sure is easy and good also.